Creamy Matcha Green Tea Latte
Who doesn’t love to save money and make their drink exactly the way they like it?
This Creamy Matcha green tea latte is made with our Izu Matcha green tea
Keto Green Matcha Tea Latte
It can be made into a Keto version by using a keto approved sweetener such as stevia, swerve, monk fruit, erythritol, xylitol (watch your pets with this one), or allulose. It can be made with the milk type of your choice preferably cream, almond milk, coconut milk or cashew milk.
Vegan Green Matcha Tea Latte
This Vanilla Chai latte can be made into a Vegan tea latte by using cane sugar, stevia or maple syrup and choosing a dairy-free milk such as soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk or coconut milk.
Paleo Green Matcha Tea Latte
Drink this Vanilla Chai tea latte sweetened with honey, stevia or maple syrup. Add grass-fed milk, almond milk or coconut milk after its been frothed.
1/4 cup boiling water
1 tsp Izu Matcha or substitute with one of our other flavoured Matcha teas
1-2 tsp sweetener (cane sugar, honey, swerve, monk fruit, stevia, maple syrup, etc… depending upon diet type)
¾ to 1 cup milk, cream, soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk (depending upon diet)
Add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of vanilla if desired
- Place the Matcha into the hot water, allow to steep for a couple of minutes and using a matcha whisk or frother, mix it until it has no lumps.
- Add appropriate sweetener and sweeten to taste. Pour into a mug.
- While the matcha is steeping heat the appropriate milk (do not allow to boil).
- Once the milk is heated, use a milk frother/immersion blender/whisk to froth the milk. Add milk to mug with matcha mixture.
- Add vanilla if desired.
- Enjoy your Creamy Matcha Green Tea Latte