London Fog Tea Latte
(Regular, Vegan, Keto or Paleo)
Who doesn't like to save money and make their drink exactly how they like it???
This London Fog Tea Latte is made with our Versailles Lavender Earl Grey loose leaf tea.
Picture shows our Versailles Lavender Earl Grey and Flowering Glass Tea Mug
- 1 cup boiled water
- 1 tsp - 1 1/2 tsp Versailles Lavender Earl Grey tea
- 1 1/2 tsp - 1 tbsp sugar or sweetener depending on diet (cane sugar, brown sugar, swerve, honey, monkfruit, stevia)
- 1/2 cup steamed milk or milk variation (unsweetened almond milk, oat milk, cream, half and half, soy milk, cashew milk, etc).
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (1/4 if using Unsweetened Almond Milk)
- Large mug (the mug in the picture is our Flowering Mug)
1. Boil the water to 212 F. Steep the tea for 5-7 minutes or longer for a strong tea.
2. While tea is steeping, add the vanilla to the milk. Steam the milk or milk variation gently (do not boil).
3. Pour the steeped tea in your cup. Add sugar/sweetener to the steeped tea.
4. Froth the milk. Gently pour the milk into your cup while holding the frothed portion till the end.
5. Garnish with lavender or cinnamon if desired.
6. Enjoy London Fog Tea Latte.
Keto London Fog Tea Latte
It can be made into a Keto version by using a keto approved sweetener such as stevia, swerve, monk fruit, erythritol, xylitol (watch your pets with this one), or allulose. It can be made with the milk type of your choice preferably cream, almond milk, coconut milk or cashew milk.
Vegan London Fog Tea Latte
This London Fog latte can be made into a Vegan tea latte by using cane sugar, stevia or maple syrup and choosing a dairy-free milk such as soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk or coconut milk.
Paleo London Fog Tea Latte
Drink this London Fog tea latte sweetened with honey, stevia or maple syrup. Add grass-fed milk, almond milk or coconut milk after its been frothed.