Looking for an iced tea recipe?
While selling tea at local vendors markets, this iced tea was always a great hit. It tastes excellent hot as well (follow the recipe and leave out the ice)
Moroccan Mint Iced Tea with a Hint of Lime
2 Tbsp Moroccan Madness Tea (Black Tea) - this tea can be found under our black teas
2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
4 Fresh Mint Leaves
1/4 cup sugar, honey or alternate sweetener such as Swerve (adjust for taste...this produces only a mildly sweet Iced Tea)
5 Cups Boiling Water
2 Cups Ice
Extra Mint, Lime Wedges and Ice for Garnish
- Steep the tea, and mint leaves in 5 cups of boiling water for 5 min or longer.
- Add the lime juice and sugar/sweetener... adjust to taste as this is very lightly sweet.
- Strain the tea if you didn't use some sort of tea strainer.
- Add Ice cubes
- Garnish with extra mint leaves and Lime wedges.
- Go sit in a quiet room away from your significant other and children so you can enjoy your relaxing cup of iced tea.