Raspberry Honey Iced Tea
While selling tea at local vendors markets, this iced tea was always a great hit. It tastes excellent hot as well.
Raspberry Honey Black Iced Tea
2 Tbsp Raspberry Honey Tea (Black Tea) - this tea can be found under our black teas
2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup brown sugar (or sugar substitute)
6 Cups Boiling Water
2 Cups Ice plus extra for final cups of tea.
Fresh or Frozen raspberries for garnish.
- Steep the tea 6 cups of boiling water for 5 min or longer.
- Strain the tea leaves if necessary.
- Add the honey and sugar/sweetener... adjust to taste for sweetness.
- Add Ice cubes. Allow to cool completely.
- Garnish with fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Pour iced tea over ice cubes.
- Go sit in a quiet room away from your significant other and children so you can enjoy your relaxing cup of iced tea.