Vanilla Chai Loose Leaf Tea Latte
Who doesn’t love to save money and make their drink exactly the way they like it?
This Vanilla Chai loose leaf tea latte is made with our Vanilla Chai black loose leaf tea and steeped to perfection.
Keto Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
It can be made into a Keto version by using a keto approved sweetener such as stevia, swerve, monk fruit, erythritol, xylitol (watch your pets with this one), or allulose. It can be made with the milk type of your choice preferably cream, almond milk, coconut milk or cashew milk.
Vegan Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
This Vanilla Chai latte can be made into a Vegan tea latte by using cane sugar, stevia or maple syrup and choosing a dairy-free milk such as soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk or coconut milk.
Paleo Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
Drink this Vanilla Chai tea latte sweetened with honey, stevia or maple syrup. Add grass-fed milk, almond milk or coconut milk after its been frothed.
½ cup boiling water
1-2 tsp sweetener (cane sugar, honey, swerve, monk fruit, stevia, maple syrup, etc… depending upon diet type)
½ to ¾ cup milk, cream, soy milk, almond milk, cashew milk, coconut milk (depending upon diet)
Cinnamon for garnish
- Bring the water to a boil. Pour into cup, add desired sweetener and tea (use a tea filter or infuser). Steep the tea for 3-7 min depending upon strength desired.
- While the tea is steeping heat the appropriate milk (do not allow to boil).
- Once the milk is heated, use a milk frother/immersion blender/whisk to froth the milk.
- Remove tea leaves from tea cup and add frothed milk to cup.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Enjoy your loose leaf Vanilla Chai Latte